You can return your ISKO Vital™ order for any reason within 14 days of the delivery date. Please note that it is only possible to return your order when the product is still in its original, sealed packaging. When the packaging is open, we can not accept returns due to safety and hygiene reasons, unless the product has a defect. In that case, make a photo of your product when contacting our Customer Service team so we can determine the cause of the defect.
How to return
1. Send an email to our Customer Service team. You will receive a return form.
2. Fill out the return form and attach this to the package you want to return.
3. Drop off your package at your local post office or carrier of your choice. The shipping costs for returning your order are at your own costs.
4. We will process your order and you will receive your refund (including the shipping costs you paid to receive your order) via the payment method you have used to place your order. It might take up to 14 days to process your return.
If you have any questions regarding your return, please contact us.
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the agreement, within fourteen days after the day you have, or the person appointed by you has, received all the Product(s) of your Order. You do not have to provide us with reasons on why you want to do this (this is referred to as the right of withdrawal).
If you want to withdraw from the agreement, you can do so by any means as long as you unambiguously inform us of your wish to make use of your right of withdrawal. You are free to use the model form as annexed to the General Terms and Conditions and send it back to us. We will confirm your use of your right of withdrawal. Please return the product(s) as soon as possible, but within 14 days, such starting from the day after you executed your right of withdrawal. The product(s) concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
You are liable for any diminished value of the products resulting from handling the Product, other than is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Meaning that all products are returned in the same condition they were in upon your receipt; the products should not be damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the product on) and any labels or tags should be intact.
If a product is eligible for a refund, ISKO Vital will pay such refund within fourteen (14) days after receipt of your wish to make use of your right of withdrawal.
You will receive a refund of the total amount paid (including the standard shipping costs of sending the products to you). The regular costs for returns depend on your location. For example, prices for returning a package with PostNL within The Netherlands start at EUR 6.75. You are to pay these costs yourself. Your refund will be issued via the original payment method used when placing the Order.
The right of withdrawal as set out in this article does not apply:
- When ISKO Vital delivers products that are made specifically for you, based on your instructions, personal choices and / or decisions, and / or where it concerns (a) product(a)s which (is) are clearly meant for a specific person;
- Where products are not appropriate to return due to reasons of health or hygiene and of which the seal is broken.