- These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of ISKO VITAL B.V. (“ISKO VITAL”). These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of ISKO VITAL for the sale of face masks, currently located at www.iskovital.com (“Order” and “Website”) for all products and services in connection thereto of ISKO VITAL (“Products”) for consumers.
- ISKO VITAL reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions, and will do so by publishing a new set on the Website. The amended General Terms and Conditions will apply from the moment of publication on. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing Products via the Website. By agreeing with these General Terms and Conditions, you agree that we will not provide these or the information that you have a legal right to know of on paper, but via e-mail or our Website.
By placing an order for Products you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to all Orders and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof, and that you have downloaded, archived and where necessary printed a copy of these General Terms and Conditions as applicable during your purchase.
- Should you have any question about the Website, Products, ISKO VITAL, or would like to make a complaint, you may do so by contacting ISKO VITAL through the following details.
- Registered name: ISKO VITAL B.V. (limited liability company, ‘besloten vennootschap’)
Registered in: municipality of Eindhoven
Office address: Dr Holtroplaan 38, 5652 XR Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Delivery address for returning products: Zoete Inval 4-8, 4815 HK Breda, the Netherlands
Telephone number: +318 54851464
Email address: email@example.com
Registration number in Dutch Chamber of Commerce: 77986377
VAT registration number: NL861223391B01
- The main characteristics of the Products, such as dimensions, are shown on the Website and in the check-out process.
- Prices as shown on the Website include taxes, such as VAT, delivery and other costs.
- A legal warranty that the goods supplied must be in conformity with the agreement that you conclude with us, applies to the Products you order from ISKO VITAL.
- The agreement is concluded when you place an Order to purchase Products through the Website by clicking Pay Now and ISKO VITAL has sent you a confirmation of your Order by e-mail.
- After conclusion of the agreement, we will archive the agreement. You can access it via the link ‘View your order’ in the confirmation email you received after placing the Order.
- Should you make any error in providing information to us, for example during the check-out process, you may always click Back to correct such error, up and until you click Pay now, after which the information as provided is final, the agreement is concluded and you have the obligation to pay. In the check-out process, the information you have provided will be summarized before you click Pay now, and we will at least show you:
- The most important characteristics of the Products, as appropriate;
- The total price of the Products, including all VAT, taxes and further costs;
- The duration of the agreement;
- The minimal duration of your requirements.
- ISKO VITAL offers you the possibility to enter into an agreement with ISKO VITAL in the English language.
- ISKO VITAL reserves the right not to accept your Order if:
- The information provided by you is not correct or complete and/or if ISKO VITAL doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier Order of Products and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier Order of Products; and/or
- The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where ISKO VITAL does not deliver;
- The quantity of the Order indicates that the Products are clearly used for reselling purposes or inappropriate gain of profits.
- ISKO VITAL shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your Order.
- When you purchase Products from ISKO VITAL, the agreement you enter into with ISKO VITAL is a purchase agreement, which ends when it is executed.
Prices & Payment
- The price indicated on the Website at the moment of payment is the total price, including VAT, shipment expenses, taxes applicable in the European Union and all other charges and levies.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options as offered by ISKO VITAL: Creditcard (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express), PayPal, Apple Pay, iDEAL and SOFORT Banking.
- Orders that are delivered outside of the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- ISKO VITAL cannot be held to an offer on its Website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact ISKO VITAL if you have any doubts about the correctness of any offer.
- ISKO VITAL offers the following options for delivery of the Products: PostNL and DPD.
- ISKO VITAL will do its utmost to process and deliver your Order as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days after the date of the purchase. The delivery dates indicated on the Website of ISKO VITAL are based on circumstances known to ISKO VITAL at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability of Products. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your Order. Where any delivery restrictions are known to ISKO VITAL at the moment of your purchase, you are notified thereof.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable ISKO VITAL to deliver your Products on time. If you do not cooperate, ISKO VITAL reserves the right to not deliver the Products.
- Your Products will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated during the check-out process on the Website of ISKO VITAL.
- Title and risk in the Products ordered will be passed to you at the time when ISKO VITAL has received your payment for the Products ordered by you.
- In the event that the Products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
Faithful Reproduction & Lifetime
- ISKO VITAL will do its utmost to reproduce the Products as faithful to the images we show on the Website. If you are of the opinion that the Product received by you does not correspond with the images on the Website – at the time when the Product is ordered – you can use your right of withdrawal. Article 8 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how you can use your right of withdrawal.
- The lifetime of the Products offered by ISKO VITAL on its Website depends on the Product’s material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the Product. In order to ensure that the Products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the instructions and washing instructions as published by ISKO VITAL.
Right of Withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from the agreement, within fourteen days after the day you have, or the person appointed by you has, received all the Product(s) of your Order. You do not have to provide us with reasons on why you want to do this (this is referred to as the right of withdrawal).
- If you want to withdraw from the agreement, you can do so by any means as long as you unambiguously inform us of your wish to make use of your right of withdrawal. You are free to use the model form as annexed to these General Terms and Conditions and send it back to us. For your convenience, you can also log in to the Website to register your return and inform us by doing so. ISKO VITAL will confirm your use of your right of withdrawal. Please return the Product(s) as soon as possible, but within 14 days, such starting from the day after you executed your right of withdrawal. The Product(s) concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in article 2 of these General Terms and Conditions.
- You are liable for any diminished value of the Products resulting from handling the Product, other than is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Meaning that all Products are returned in the same condition they were in upon your receipt; the Products should not be damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the Product on) and any labels or tags should be intact.
- If a Product is eligible for a refund, ISKO VITAL will pay such refund within fourteen (14) days after receipt of your wish to make use of your right of withdrawal.
- You will receive a refund of the total amount paid (including the standard shipping costs of sending the products to you). The regular costs for returns depend on your location. For example, prices for returning a package with PostNL within The Netherlands start at EUR 6.75. You are to pay these costs yourself. Your refund will be issued via the original payment method used when placing the Order.
- The right of withdrawal as set out in this article does not apply:
- When ISKO VITAL delivers Products that are made specifically for you, based on your instructions, personal choices and / or decisions, and / or where it concerns (a) Product(a)s which (is) are clearly meant for a specific person;
- Where Products are not appropriate to return due to reasons of health or hygiene and of which the seal is broken.
- ISKO VITAL observes due care in handling your (personal) data and comply with the laws and legislations that apply, such as but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation. Please consult our Privacy Statement on the Website www.iskovital.com/pages/privacy-statement and our Cookie Statement on the Website www.iskovital.com/pages/cookie-policy.
- We will do our utmost to have the Order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in article 2 of these General Terms and Conditions.
- We will respond to any complaints as soon as possible and will do everything that is reasonably within our power to find an appropriate solution.
Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property of ISKO VITAL or its licensors such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other intellectual property rights of the Website or Products or any part thereof remain the property or ISKO VITAL or its licensors. By using the Website you agree to respect these intellectual property rights and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website or Products.
Limitation of Liability
- We will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of our Website. Nothing within this agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of ISKO VITAL, its employees or agents.
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites on our Website does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
Applicable Law & Competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between ISKO VITAL and you, including Orders for Products, are exclusively governed by the laws of the Netherlands. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
- The District Court of Amsterdam of the Netherlands, location Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute arising from these General Terms and Conditions, or any agreement concerning an Order or Product, cannot be settled amicably.
- The European Online Dispute Resolution (“ODR”) platform is provided by the European Commission to make online shopping safer and fairer through access to quality dispute resolution tools.
- If you are in the EU, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein you can use it to find the best solution for your consumer problem, to discuss a solution directly with a trader concerning your problem or to agree on a dispute resolution body to handle your case.
- The ODR platform is not connected to any trader. You can use the ODR platform in all EU languages, Icelandic and Norwegian.
- The ODR platform can be accessed through this hyperlink: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.complaints.screeningphase.
Standard form for cancellation / revocation
Complete this form and return it only if you wish to cancel / revoke the contract.
To ISKO VITAL B.V.
Dr Holtroplaan 38, 5652 XR Eindhoven, the Netherlands
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) revoke our contract for the sale of
the following products/provision of the following services (*).
Ordered on (*)/Received on (*)
[only if this form is submitted on paper]
(*) Delete as appropriate.